Definition of Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information concerning living individuals, such as name, date of birth, and other descriptions that can be used to identify specific individual persons (including any information that can be easily collated with other information and, by doing so, can be used to identify specific individual persons).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
You can visit the Sites to read and learn about our products and services, without telling us who you are and without revealing any personally identifiable information. However, to use certain features or to participate in any special programs, you may need to provide certain personal information. ECOBURN Trading will obtain personal information of Users through fair and appropriate methods only within the scope necessary for the purpose of use.
The Sites may ask you to provide information that could reasonably be used to contact you or to identify you personally (such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, or home address (“Personal Information”). For example, ECOBURN Trading may collect Personal Information when you register on the Sites, request information, submit comments or participate in sweepstakes, contests, games, special events, promotions, blogs and chats, and surveys (“Programs”) or other feature of the Sites, or otherwise communicate or interact with us. The Sites may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, postal/ZIP Code, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with Personal Information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. If you do not want your Personal Information collected, please do not submit it.
The Sites may collect the below types of information from you:
– Member Information – when registering with ECOBURN Trading we collect your contact information including email, postal address, phone number, fax number and mobile number.
– Oder Information – when ordering a vehicle or spare part from ECOBURN Trading, we collect details of your contact information as well as the products you are interested in.
– Billing and Payment Information – If you purchase any product or any other service from ECOBURN Trading through our websites, we or our merchant may collect additional information including billing/shipping information, payment information, delivery options etc.
– Statistical Information – We gather aggregate statistical information about our Sites and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed number of sessions and unique visitors, etc.
– Communication Services Information: At the time you use Communication Services (The Services may contain e-mail services, Personalized Notifications, newsletter, tell your friend, feedback and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us or others) you provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business.
– Collected Information – Members Information, Purchase Request Information, Billing & Payment Information, Statistical Information and any other information we may collect from you through our Websites or any other means shall collectively be referred to as “Collected Information”.
Blogs and Public Areas: Please remember that blogs are public areas on the Sites and chat rooms may be public areas on the Sites. Any information posted in these areas can be viewed by other visitors or Internet users. You should not upload or post Personal Information in these public areas. ECOBURN Trading is not responsible or liable in any way for the Personal Information posted to or transmitted through these public areas.
Information You Provide to Us
Whenever you visit or interact with the Sites, ECOBURN Trading, as well as any third-party publishers or Web sites and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Sites are accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, and the preceding page views. This statistical data provides us with information about the use of the Sites, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Sites, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. This information helps us keep our Web site fresh and interesting to our visitors and tailor content to a visitor’s interests. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if ECOBURN Trading associates it with you as a specific and identifiable person, ECOBURN Trading treats it as Personal Information.
The tracking technologies used on the Sites to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, may include, without limitation:
Cookies. Cookies are data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Sites. ECOBURN Trading, or our third-party advertising service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to tailor our communications with you, facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our Sites. Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, time spent on our Sites and pages visited. Cookies and other tracking technologies allow us to select which of our advertisements or offers are most likely to appeal to you and display them while you are on the Sites; and determine the correlation between ECOBURN Trading purchasers and the sites they visit. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you, choose whether or not to accept it; or set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Sites may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your ECOBURN Trading account(s). In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
Pixel tags. A pixel tag is a transparent graphic image, sometimes called a Web beacon, clear GIFs or tracking beacon, placed on a Web page or in an e-mail, which indicates that a page or e-mail has been viewed. In addition, a pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. In order to ensure the safekeeping of your information, network advertising companies and publishers are not permitted to directly collect Personal Information on our Sites.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
ECOBURN Trading uses the information we collect about and from you for a variety of business purposes, including for example, to: respond to your questions and requests such as requests for product information, new vehicle stock information alerts, campaign mails, and brochures; enable you to participate in promotional activities, or other Programs; provide you with access to certain services, areas and features of the Sites; verify your identity; communicate with you about your account and activities on the Sites and, in our discretion, changes to any ECOBURN Trading policy; tailor content, advertisements and offers we serve you; improve the Sites; process applications and transactions; for internal business purposes; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent. In relation to the provision of services by the Company and its affiliated entities, ECOBURN Trading will use the personal information it possesses for the following purposes of use. The personal information possessed by ECOBURN Trading will not be used for any purpose other than such purposes of use, except for where permitted under the PIPA and other related laws and ordinances.
1. Identity verification for the purpose of provision, change, or suspension of products or services, or implementation of services associated with the provision of the ECOBURN Trading’s services;
2. Provision of information related to products or services.
3. Examination and development of new products or services.
4. Marketing research and other study and research; and
5. Implementation of questionnaires, prizes, campaigns, etc.
Safety Management of Personal Information
1. ECOBURN Trading will take measures for necessary and appropriate safety management in order to prevent divulgation, loss, or damage of Users personal information.
2. ECOBURN Trading will establish an internal system to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and will provide its employees with necessary and appropriate education with respect to handling of personal information.
3. When ECOBURN Trading intends to entrust another company with the handling of personal information, ECOBURN Trading will appoint a trustee company that is recognized to appropriately handle personal information, will conclude an agreement which obligates the trustee company to appropriately manage personal information, and will appropriately supervise the trustee company.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
ECOBURN Trading will not provide or disclose any User-provided personal information to any third party without the Users’ consent, unless otherwise permitted under the PIPA or other related laws and ordinances.
Compliance with Laws and Ordinances
ECOBURN Trading will comply with the PIPA and other related laws and ordinances.
Disclosure, Correction, etc. of Personal Information
If a person who has provided personal information requests any disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, etc. of his/her own personal information, ECOBURN Trading will take appropriate responses to such request. For inquiries, please contact ECOBURN Trading.
ECOBURN Trading will address any inquiry from a User with respect to ECOBURN Trading’s handling of personal information.